The information provided in this document is the fulfillment of the obligation of the Personal Data Administrator in accordance with art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter: “Regulation”).
Information on Personal Data Administrator.
The Personal Data Administrator is Thanks Factor Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) with its registered office in Rzeszów (35-505), ul. Krośnieńska 34/10A, entered into Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 805510, NIP 8133823213, Regon 384446468, share capital: PLN 691.250,00, or under all current company data registered in the National Court Register.
Information on Data Protection Officer.
Data Protection Officer designated by Thanks Factor Sp. z o.o. is Łukasz Kołodziejczyk.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows:
- at the e-mail address email@example.com or
- by sending respectively addressed correspondence to:
Thanks Factor Sp. z o.o.
Data Protection Officer
Plac Europejski 3
Information on purposes, legal grounds and period of personal data processing.
|#||PROCESSING PURPOSE||PROCESSING LEGAL GROUNDS||PROCESSING PERIOD|
|1||Implementation of tasks aimed at concluding an agreement.||Processing is necessary to take specific steps before entering into the agreement and to perform the agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).||10 years from the end of the calendar year counting from the following year in which the activities aimed at concluding the agreement have been completed.|
|2||Performance of agreement.||Processing is necessary to take specific steps before entering into the agreement and to perform the agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).||10 years from the end of the calendar year counting from the following year in which the agreement has been performed.|
|3||Tax and accounting records.||Processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) in accordance with art. 74 of the Accounting Act and other provision in reference to taxes.||5 years from the end of the calendar year counting from the following year in which the agreement has been performed.|
|4||Preparing and sending responses to enquires or other requests.||Processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), namely, the possibility of submitting a response to an enquiry or request regarding the activities of Application owner.||Period of maintaining current relations, e.g. responding to enquires, presenting offers, exchanging correspondence.|
|5||Handling, investigating and defending against mutual claims.||Processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) regarding the right to defense or to take investigation steps in the event of mutual claims.||For a period in which parties to a negotiations may be entitled to civil claims (limitation period).|
|6||Handling of complaints and requests.||Processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), regarding the care of the quality and image of the entrepreneur.||10 years from the end of the calendar year counting from the following year in which the agreement has been performed.|
|7||Marketing of own services.||Processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).||Up to statement of objections.|
Information on recipients of personal data.
Personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- authorized employees and associates of Thanks Factor Sp. z o.o.;
- entities providing selected services to Thanks Factor Sp. z o.o., including services ensuring the proper implementation of the agreement – such as: hosting, analytical and marketing services provided on websites;
- products and services providers;
The data shall be disclosed only to trusted recipients and processed only to the extent that it is necessary to provide services to Thanks Factor Sp. z o.o.
Information on the exercised rights of the data subject.
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights with regard to these data:
- the right to access and receive a copy of the data records, provided that the right to receive a copy does not negative impact on the rights and freedoms of others;
- the right to correct (edit) your personal data, if these are incorrect;
- the right to remover personal data, in a situation where data processing is not carried out in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from a legal provision and is not necessary to establish, investigate or defend against claims;
- the right to withdraw consent, if the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of consent, whereby the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to object to processing of personal data due to the particular situation, in cases where data are processed in connection with the performance of the legitimate interest of Thanks Factor Sp. z o.o .;
- the right to limit processing of personal data;
- the right to transfer personal data processed in an automated manner on the basis of consent or agreement;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2; 00-193 Warszawa.
The performance of the indicated rights may be subject to limitation on the principles specified in the law.
Information on obligation to submit personal data.
Providing the data is voluntary, although it is necessary if we are to provide the Service and respond to enquiries or other requests.
Information on automated personal data processing, including profiling.
Personal data shall not be used for automated decision-making within the meaning of data protection law.
Information on transfer of personal data beyond European Economic Area.
Personal data are transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European European Area in a limited scope (e-mail address, mobile phone number), only for the purpose of providing SMS notification and e-mail notifications – also for the purpose of marketing communication.
Personal data are only transferred to entities that guarantee an appropriate level of personal data security. The guarantees referred hereto have been secured by appropriate data processing agreements.
The main technological infrastructure of the Nais Platform, including main database of the Nais Platform, is located in Poland.
This Information Clause shall apply from 25/05/2018.
Updated version of document shall apply from 01/12/2020.